In the midst of our busy lives, we can neglect our wellbeing which then impacts our relationships and ability to adequately communicate our needs. Personal boundaries move and frustration, burnout and dissatisfaction can creep in. This short course will assist you to identify and understand when your wellbeing is suffering, when boundaries need attention and strategies you can use.
Each week you will work through a topic at your own pace and at a time convenient for you. You will be supported by our Peer Trainers whom will provide you with feedback at the end of each topic.
Date: Start 2nd November – End 23rd November
Time: Flexible! Any time that suits you – Submitting 1 topic each week
Venue: Online via Catapult; self-directed learning with feedback provided from Peer Trainers
1. Wellbeing & Burnout – Enrolment 2nd November, Due 9th November
2. Resilience – Enrolment 9th November, Due 16th November
3. Assertiveness – Enrolment 16th November, Due 23rd November
Student Learning Outcomes:
• Increased understanding of wellbeing and burnout
• Increased understanding of setting personal boundaries
• Develop stronger communication skills
• Develop skills to enhance healthier relationships
Eligibility: For individuals with a lived experience of mental ill health, carers or service providers who reside or work within South Western Sydney.
To view and download the course flyer click here.