Borrowing a book is easy. Choose a book from the selection below and we will be in contact with you to arrange pickup or delivery by a peer trainer at your current course. Deposit of $10 cash is required, refundable after the book is returned.
Borrowing Terms and Conditions:
· Borrowing term is two weeks
· Books can be re-borrowed for a further two weeks upon request if there is no waiting list
· Books must be collected within 5 days of placing order. Books which fail to be collected will be returned into the library
· Return date is agreed upon at the time of borrowing
· If the book is not returned by the due date, the borrower may forfeit their deposit
· If the book fails to be returned, an invoice for the cost of the book minus the deposit will be issued
· Books can be collected from either SWSRC Head Office (Level 8, 138 Queen Street Campbelltown NSW 2560) or from your nominated course/workshop (you must be a current SWSRC student to select this option.)
· You agree to pay a $10 cash deposit at the time of collection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.